Hamara Naming Convention
From Hamara Wiki
Revision as of 19:09, 16 July 2018 by Sagar (Add more info about releases.)
- Hamara GNU/Linux is the "full blown" distro using Gnome desktop environment
- Hamara Sugam is the "lightweight" distro using Mate desktop environment
- All Releases are based on Debian except older releases which were Ubuntu Based.
- Namaste is the codename for earlier Hamara GNU/Linux 1.0 release (Was based on Ubuntu) and Hamara Sugam GNU/Linux 2.0 release.
- Svastik is the codename for upcoming Hamara GNU/Linux 2.0 release.