Installation Guide for 32-bit / 64-bit PC(i386 and amd64)
From Hamara Wiki
HAMARA INSTALLATION GUIDE
Installing hamara on a Device(Computer or Laptop) is really easy and can be achieved by following these easy steps.
Steps for installing hamara from DVD or ISO file:
- Insert the DVD in your DVD drive or Bootable Flash Drive.
- The boot process will start along with other installation options. If your computer doesn't boot automatically from DVD/ISO you might need to change boot option by pressing (F12) in most of the cases.
- Select option-2 i.e. Install Hamara. It will take you to the next page of selecting language preferences.
- Select language and press continue. This will take you to how much disk we need for the installation so we should have the minimum
disk available i.e 5.6GB and if posible connected to internet.
- Use the checkboxes to choose whether you’d like to Install Hamara alongside another operating system, delete your existing operating system and replace it with Hamara, or — if you’re an advanced user — choose the ’Something else’ option.
- A new screen with time zone option will come up. Select your country time zone.
- Now select keyboard layout and press “Continue”. In most of the cases English(US) will work.
- A new window will prompt you to fill up first time user information including your login details i.e. system name, username and password.
- Fill up details and click continue. Installation will start. Know more about hamara by reading the screens. At this time you can grab a cup of coffee :)
- Restart your system and login with those details you filled earlier.